Land Use Permit

The Aleut Corporation, owns a majority of the land in the northern half of Adak island. If you intend to go hunting or wish to travel onto Aleut Corporation undeveloped lands the Aleut Corporation requires visitors to first obtain a land use permit. You can obtain a land use permit upon arrival at the Pat Kelly Airport Terminal, the Aleut Real Estate office on Adak (592-2325) or at the City Office.

Below is a copy of the application that you may fill out and bring to one of the above offices completed. For more information please call the Aleut Real Estate office on Adak at (907) 592-2325.

TAC Land Use Permit